With the Small Circle Compass, you can expand the capabilities of your circle cutting. The jig allows you to cut circles from 1.5 in. Dia to 12 in. in Dia. With the included TurnLock base plate, this product is compatible with most routers.
- Small circle jig has built-in imperial and metric scales, with an easy readout window for setting the diameter of both your inside and outside cuts
- Quickly and easily attaches to the included TurnLock circle guide head
- Cut small circles from 1.5 in. Dia to 12 in. Dia
- Circle guide head is equipped with patented TurnLock technology, allowing for fast tool-free guide bushing and router attachment exchanges
- Thumb-activated lock/release mechanism enhances speed and safety when changing tools
- TurnLock base plate accepts all Milescraft bushings
- Includes small circle jig, circle guide head, TurnLock base plate, router bit, drill bit, centering pin, bushing and mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Yasmine Anderson (verified owner) –
Good tool if accuracy is not critical. Sliding scale is a little wobbly, but for speaker openings it’s fine. Locking mechanism for base plate that attaches to router does not lock due to quality issue. For the cost, tool is acceptable.
Destany Rutherford (verified owner) –
Great product! Made making cornhole boards easier and more precise. (Had previously used a jigsaw. While functional was far from perfectly cut circles). Would highly recommend this product to anyone with a router
Madisyn Kihn (verified owner) –
excellent tool , easy to use. very glad i purchased it .
Koby Carroll (verified owner) –
Ray Cremin (verified owner) –
This router jig is very nice indeed but make sure it will adapt to your router. I’m sure it will probably fit the more popular brands but I had to modify my Wen router because the hole pattern was too far outside of the bolt circle. However, it was an easy enough modification, and I am quite happy with this router jig.
Joelle Harvey (verified owner) –
The jig was somewhat difficult to assemble
Waylon Haley (verified owner) –
Did a pretty good job of cutting circles. Scale is not all that accurate. Manually adjusting to an external scale was better. Great tool for a hobbyist.