The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit breaks new ground for drywall contractors. It includes the 18-Volt LXT Brushless Drywall Screwdriver featuring the exclusive Push Drive Technology. With Push Drive, the Screwdriver can be set in lock-on mode and the motor will start only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves battery power for longer run time — enough to hang over 40 sheets of drywall on a single charge. The combo kit includes the 18-Volt LXT Cut-Out Tool with a slim-body design and 30,000 RPM for fast cutting. The kit includes two 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah batteries with a category-leading charge time of only 45 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an on-board LED. charge level indicator. Its part of Makita expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Drywall screwdriver with BL motor delivers 0-4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
- Push drive technology in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8 in. L
- 3-stage LED gauge indicates battery charge level
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Cut-out tool with Makita-built motor delivers 30,000 RPM for faster cutting
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Slim body design (2-1/4 in. Dia) for comfort
- On board bit change capabilities eliminates need for wrench
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Includes: 18V LXT Drywall Screwdriver (XSF03Z); 18V LXT Cut-Out Tool (XOC01Z); 18V LXT Rapid Optimum Battery Charger (DC18RC); 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B); 14 in. Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Maurine Wiegand (verified owner) –
It worked great, did not have to worry about breaking the paper from the drywall
Breanne Shields (verified owner) –
Makita is the only way to go
Arno Jast (verified owner) –
Works great. So much nicer not having to deal with a cord when trying to drywall ceiling.
Ernestina Harvey (verified owner) –
This tools work very good!!!
Lilyan Bartoletti (verified owner) –
Easy to assemble and great power. Have only had it for a few weeks but it has worked great.
Arianna Breitenberg (verified owner) –
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend who is a drywall contractor and he loved it! He said the cordless feature is great for smaller projects and the batteries hold their charge great too! I ordered online as it was not available in my store. Delivery was quick except I would have preferred if it was in a brown box to conceal the regular packaging with images.
Kelley DuBuque (verified owner) –
Been hanging and taping for 25 years and finally went cordless. Should have done it early. Can’t compare this to any of the other brands but I sure like this Makita
Kurtis Stiedemann (verified owner) –