The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12T) is an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants more features. The XPH12T combines 530 in. lbs. of Maximum Torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more work per charge, increased power and speed and longer tool life. For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power, greater productivity and fewer trips up and down the scaffolding or ladder to get to the battery charger. In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. For drilling into masonry, simply switch to the percussive hammer driver-drill setting. It weighs only 4.2 lbs. (with battery) for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio. The kit includes 2 efficient 18-Volt LXT 5.0 Ah batteries and each reach a full charge in only 45-minutes the fastest charge-time in the category for less downtime and increased productivity. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Variable 2-speed design (0 RPM to 500 RPM and 0 RPM to 2,000 RPM) (0 BPM to 7,500 BPM and 0 BPM to 30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- BL brushless motor delivers 530 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/8 in. L
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0 Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45-minutes or less
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star Symbol
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Elyssa Strosin (verified owner) –
Liviano y muy poderoso.
Celestine Borer (verified owner) –
Great drill, would definitely recommend
Amelie Conn (verified owner) –
Well balanced and rugged build. Great charge times. I am glad I got this
Missouri Feil (verified owner) –
Nice drill. Compact, for a 1/2” hammer drill.
Rahsaan Kilback (verified owner) –
I bought this drill as a gift for my boyfriend who is remodeling his house. He loves the new drill and it works absolutely great for him and what he needs it for.
Linda Prohaska (verified owner) –
Fast delivery & as advertised.