Get the drilling and driving power you need for wood, masonry and metal applications with the Cordless Hammer Driver-Drill. It delivers 1,090 in. lbs. of torque to meet the most demanding jobs. Its Makita BL Brushless Motor gives you longer run time, power and speed. The 18-Volt LXT 4.0Ah battery charges in only 40 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity and features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator so you can monitor when it’s time to charge. This driver-drill features Star Protection to monitor operating conditions to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating to ensure lasting use.
- Includes: 18-Volt LXT BL 1/2 in. hammer driver-drill (XPH07Z), (2) 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1840B), 18-Volt lithium-ion rapid optimum charger (DC18RC), tool belt clip (346317-0), depth gauge (122576-8), XPH07 side handle (126413-8), tool case
- BL brushless motor delivers 1,090 in. lbs. of max torque
- 0-31,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 and 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8 in. long and weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Features extreme protection technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B provides up to 35% more run time per charge (compared to BL1830) reaches a full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Victor Schaefer (verified owner) –
Cordell Beahan (verified owner) –
It worked as advertised. My old Makita hammer drill lost the veryable speed function. I abused that thing for more than 10 years. It still works, but l’m kinda spoiled. The new one is noticably more powerful and the batteries last longer. I am 70 years old back in day I used corded Milwaukee products. I have old Milwaukee corded hole shooter, very powerful. Have to be careful with it cause it will hurt you. Better be careful with that Makita also, it’s pretty powerful. It’s more powerful than most of the corded drills l have used in my life, and all of the of the battery drills. I spent 50 years In the trades mostly as an electrician. Makita surpassed Milwaukee and DeWalt in battery products. lt is kinda sad, the American battery products fell behind, Corded products not so much.
Catalina Skiles (verified owner) –
Yes very very satisfied with my Makita drill my last one lasted 20 years still runs but I wanted a hammer drill also want to share the opportunity all your staff are always so very very helpful and courteous I absolutely will not go anywhere else unless I absolutely have to
Adelia Feeney (verified owner) –
Outdoes every other hammer drill for torque and durability that I’ve ever had.Quality made!
Tressa Labadie (verified owner) –
Arnoldo Bins (verified owner) –
Top of the line dill. It has all the power and speed you could need. It’s much heavier than a standard drill because it’s built using a lot more metal components including the chuck
Mitchell Hegmann (verified owner) –
Great tool. It is the most powerful drill from this brand.
Toney Simonis (verified owner) –
This drill works way better than I expected! The battery seems to last forever and can be completely recharged in minutes!
Gracie Zulauf (verified owner) –
Has all the power you need and more !!!! worth every dime !!!
Makayla Farrell (verified owner) –
Without a doubt the best hammer drill and its class.
Gianni Bogisich (verified owner) –
New brushless offer so much more control.
Leora Bradtke (verified owner) –
Best hammer drill =)
Fanny Wilkinson (verified owner) –
one of the strongest on the market. As a home builder and general contractor def recommend this tool.
Emely Maggio (verified owner) –
Bought this drill to replace the one that was stolen. I would say this drill has power, I mix mud with it daily, it whips the mud like no other drill I have used. I would highly recommend, good value, great product.
Liana Ortiz (verified owner) –
Darrell Kling (verified owner) –
All that I expected from Makita
Helga Homenick (verified owner) –
This is the biggest Makita 18 volt hammer drill you can get without moving up to the SDS tools. I have not used it yet for big plumbing-sized holes in framing yet, but it sure blasted through the 40 holes for 1/4 x 2 1/4 Tapcons in record time today. As of today, my corded Makita hammerdrill is retired
Enos Donnelly (verified owner) –
Excellent product. Very sturdy. Very durable. I’m happy with my purchase.
King Lehner (verified owner) –
Ismael Ziemann (verified owner) –
Very GOOD !!!