The Rotary Hammer ensures less vibration while you work with its Anti-Vibration Technology, a synchronized 3-component system. This versatile tool is great for a wide range of applications including masonry, concrete, demolition, plumbing and electrical jobs. Its 15-Amp motor delivers 19.1-Joules of impact energy to handle the toughest jobs, from drilling and coring through-holes in pipes to setting large anchors. In the “chipping only” mode, choose between lock-on or trigger-activated with push button start/stop control for ease of operation.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 14 ft. lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-vibration technology (AVT) is a synchronized, 3-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 9 m/s2
- Air actuated counterbalance directs air pressure from the crank and barrel room into the counterbalance cylinders to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston actively reducing vibration
- Vibration absorbing housing features a spring loaded main handle and upper housing that move independently of the motor and drive mechanism effectively isolating most of the vibration away from the user both at the rear handle and side handle
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Lock-on or trigger activation in chipping only “mode with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation”
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- LED service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- LED power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commentator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for chipping only or hammering with rotation
- 24 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- 1 touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Includes: depth rod, HR4013C (331955-1), hammer bit grease (194683-7), cloth f/wiping oil (443122-7), D-handle (417003-1), straight handle (454781-2) (454781-2), straight handle assembly (135629-4)
- Accepts SDS-MAX bits
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Price Ratke (verified owner) –
Its a great drill i had rented one previously so i knew how good it was already. The case is a little hard to get everything in and shut the lid but the drill itself is great
Emelia Ward (verified owner) –
A robust rotary hammer that fulfills it purpose.
Napoleon Tromp (verified owner) –
I have drilled hundreds of deep 1-1/2″ holes in granite with my HR5212C is the best drill that I have used by far I have used 4 other manufacturers 2″ class SDS MAX drills it has drilled more holes than all of my other drills combined it dose not over heat and it hits harder than my other drills.
Gabriel Halvorson (verified owner) –
Hammer drill best of best
Dennis Torp (verified owner) –
Very well built and heavy duty. Drove 8ft ground rods in under a minute.