Suitable for measuring vertical, horizontal or curved surfaces, the Lufkin Large Contractors Measuring Wheel displays surface dimensions in inches and feet for quick and accurate distance calculations. It features a 12-1/2 in. wheel with rubber tire for superb traction on job sites with uneven terrain or long indoor expanses. The analog counter dial calibrated to the wheel rolls over to zero after reaching 10,000 ft.
- Gear-based measuring system is more accurate and durable than the traditional belt counter
- Over-mold pistol grip handle for increased user comfort
- Bolstered folding joint allows for compact storage and longer product life, allows for better merchandising in store
- Heavy duty counter reset
- Analog counter dial resets at 10,000 ft.
- Glare-resistant counter is easy to read
- Built in kickstand supports wheel for simple measurement recording
- Aggressive treaded wheel for improved traction
Karley Effertz (verified owner) –
Rolled like it should and seems better quality than previous model
Malika Schaefer (verified owner) –
Quality device at appropriate price – Greatly prefer a large wheel vs small wheels. THD delivery was everything I expected
Nannie Reinger (verified owner) –
Well made and easy to use. The big wheel makes it a breeze to go over any terrain. The handle breaks down in the middle for easy compact storage. Big counter and easy reset button.
Hayley Bradtke (verified owner) –
Measuring wheel works well over varied terrain, and the price is right.
Helga Raynor (verified owner) –
It is great. Love the kickstand.