Lufkin Quickread tape measure features a rubber cushion exterior case to help improve grip and protect tape from impact. Positive toggle lock helps to hold the blade securely at any length, and a self-compensating end hook for inside and outside measurements. The built-in bumper helps reduce shock when the blade is retracted.
- Graduations printed in fractions and decimal equivalents
- Rubber cushion case exterior protects tape from impact and improves grip
- Positive toggle lock holds blade securely at any length
- Self-compensating end hook for inside and outside measurements
- Durable ABS case withstands rugged use on the job site
- Blade style: A3
- Built-in bumper reduces shock when blade is retracted
Terry Klocko (verified owner) –
Quentin Fahey (verified owner) –
It was just the right size for my first year in construction technologies program. I especially like the locking feature.
Candido Botsford (verified owner) –
Very easy to read.
Brook Koss (verified owner) –
Exactly what I was looking for! Very quick to read, and small enough to put in my pocket.
Daisha McDermott (verified owner) –
this product has BOTH : fractions & decimals . nice yellow tape, black markings on one side only , easy to read, 5/8 inch wide . hard plastic case with black rubber grip area, metal belt clip, 4 screws in back , push to hold tape out , then push to retrack , it weighs 213 grs. or 7.55oz. fits in pocket fine , opens easy, I get about 6 ft stand out . now the con – I ordered mine [ 2 day shipping ] NO WAY 6 total days ! but that was not the problem with the Tape just Home Depot . the tape is Great , nice size [ 16 ft ] like the fractions/decimals point handy at times . I would buy again .