This heavy-duty, cobalt-steel drill bit is uniquely designed for use with Kreg high-production pocket hole machines. The bit features a 1-piece design that eliminates clogging and provides a much smoother, faster drilling stroke than drill bits with replaceable center drills. If you’re purchasing bit replacements for a DK3100 machine, be sure to also order a Left-Hand Stepped Drill Bit for the center spindle of this 3-spindle machine. For use with: For exclusive use with Kreg DB55, DB110, D3100, DK1100 and DK5100 pocket-hole machines. This bit is not compatible with the Foreman DB210 Pocket-Hole Machine.
- Compatible with Kreg DB55, DB110, D3100, DK1100 and DK5100 pocket-hole machines
- Made from heavy-duty, cobalt-steel
- 1-piece design eliminates clogging
- Provides a much smoother, faster drilling stroke
- Bit is not compatible with the Foreman DB210 pocket-hole machine
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov