When you’re building wood projects, you need a cutting system that can adapt to your needs, whether you’re crosscutting boards to length, ripping them to width, cutting mitered angles or even cutting plywood sheets and large panels down to size. The Adaptive Cutting System makes it all possible and more, by combining the advantages guided cutting with the unparalleled versatility of a Project Table that supports and positions materials precisely. The 62 in. Guide track guides the saw precisely on your cutline and protects against splintering to ensure that you get straight, smooth cuts. The Plunge Saw features a fully-shrouded blade, plus safety features like a retractable riving knife and anti-kickback protection that allow the powerful, variable-speed motor to cut safely while your hands stay well away from the blade. Parallel Guides and Rip Guides allow you to lock in repeatable measurements when using the track, so you can take precision cutting anywhere. The Adaptive Cutting System Project Table creates a portable cutting system that adapts to your needs. Mounting the Guide Track to the Table allows you to crosscut and rip solid wood boards, cut mitered angles, bevel edges, plus support and precisely cut plywood and large panels to size. The Project table includes multiple guides, stops and integrated measuring systems that position your materials securely and precisely, so you get accurate, smooth and straight cuts every time.
- Precision cutting system for solid-wood, plywood and panels
- Plunge saw and 62 in. guide track provide straight, smooth, splinter-free cuts anywhere
- Versatile: cut plywood and boards rip, crosscut, mitered cuts with 1 system
- Precise: make accurate, high-quality cuts with ease and repeatability
- Safe: Work confidently with integrated safety features and anti-kickback protection
- Portable: the project table folds to store vertically and easily rolls out and sets up quickly for use, then stows away compactly
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov