KNIPEX Tools is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. KNIPEX Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. KNIPEX Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, KNIPEX Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation to grip flat and round material, for bending, debarring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping end sleeves (ferrules)
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single conductors without damaging them serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the jaw for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and debarring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for 12 + 14 AWG (0.75 – 1.5 sq. mm and 2.5 sq. mm)
- Crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) 12 – 20 AWG (0.5 – 2.5 mm²)
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminum cables up to 19/32 in. diameter (5 x 2.5 mm² / diameter 5 mm)
- Slim dimensions for easy access
- Bolted joint: precise, zero-backlash operation of pliers
- High-grade special tool steel forged, oil-hardened
- KNIPEX limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defect
Eloisa Schiller (verified owner) –
Good multi pliers, just cant be to rough with them as long as they’re just used on wires and nothing else they’re great, but I don’t think I’d buy them again
Juvenal Abshire (verified owner) –
Perfection, knipex makes the best tools I’ve ever put my hands on. The ease of use is incredible, they feel like part of my body.