Klein hex-keys are the tools professionals cannot afford to be without. Heat-treated and tempered for superior strength and durability. Klein hex-keys are designed for a precise fit in sockets, preventing slippage and stripping of the socket.
- T-handle design delivers more torque to the fasteners
- Soft touch grips for maximum control and comfort
- Size laser etched on blade
- Blade-through handle design for high torque applications
- Tip-Ident sizes marked
- Convenient hang hole
- Chamfered end for ease of use
- Treated steel for rust and corrosion resistance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lura O’Keefe (verified owner) –
Works great on the lock for our handicapped doors. The ball end makes it easier to insert into the lock.
Aubrey Ruecker (verified owner) –
Even though I had to order it, it arrived sooner than expected. I had to reach into a tight, hard to see location and the ball end of the tool fit perfectly, completing the job to perfection.
Gisselle Maggio (verified owner) –
It’s a ball end hex key. Seems well made. Does the job.