Klein hex-keys are the tools professionals cannot afford to be without. Heat-treated and tempered for superior strength and durability. Klein hex-keys are designed for a precise fit in sockets, preventing slippage and stripping of the socket.
- T-handle design delivers more torque to the fasteners
- Soft touch grips for maximum control and comfort
- Size laser etched on blade
- Blade-through handle design for high torque applications
- Tip-Ident sizes marked
- Convenient hang hole
- Chamfered end for ease of use
- Treated steel for rust and corrosion resistance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ahmad Gleason (verified owner) –
Well made tool. Great feeling grip and 90 degree side allen gives a lot of torque
Alexandrea Hansen (verified owner) –
Bought 3 of these all work great and reach some tight spaces.
Oral Rowe (verified owner) –
Made well, works great.