Klein hex-keys are the tools professionals cannot afford to be without. Heat-treated and tempered for superior strength and durability. Klein hex-keys are designed for a precise fit in sockets, preventing slippage and stripping of the socket.
- T-handle design delivers maximum power
- Soft touch grips for maximum control and comfort
- Size laser etched on blade
- Blade-through handle design for high torque applications
- Tip-Ident sizes marked
- Convenient hang hole
- Chamfered end for ease of use
- Treated steel for rust and corrosion resistance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Joannie Fahey (verified owner) –
Great product for tightening up model rr track clips. Well made and love the flip handle.
Krystina Lang (verified owner) –
Just as ordered
Josie Rohan (verified owner) –
I couldn’t remove a set screw off my bathtub shut off valve handle because the Allen wrench I had used was small and it didn’t deliver sufficient untorqueing power. This Journeyman hex T-handle had firm grip on the screw head and turned it loose.