For professional impact fastening and drilling applications. With up to 500 ft. lbs. of max torque, the impact wrench is great for drilling using auger bits and driving fasteners into wood, metal and concrete. It features a variable speed trigger and 7/16 in. quick release chuck.
- Up to 500 ft. lbs. of max torque
- Impact-rated for driving fasteners into wood, metal and concrete
- 7/16 in. (1.1 cm) quick-release chuck
- 0 -1900 RPM variable speed trigger for better control
- Safety lockout switch
- Brushless DC motor
- Powered by DeWALT 20-Volt lithium-ion batteries
- DeWALT is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker corporation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.