The Klein Tools 7/8 in. Erection Wrench can be used with 7/8 in. bolts and US heavy nuts. This heavy-duty wrench is made from forged alloy steel and can withstand high leverage and heavy loads. The handle’s continuous taper makes lining up bolt holes easier.
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high leverage and heavy loads
- Extra-heavy-duty head area for maximum strength and durability
- Industrial black finish for corrosion resistance
- Continuous tapered handle can make lining up bolt holes easier
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- American Bridge design
- Nominal opening: 1-7/16 in.
- Made in USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov