The 12 teeth Lancelot chain saw cutter fits 4.5 in. angle grinders with 5/8 in. (16 mm) center holes. Not as aggressive as the 14 and 12 tooth and leaves a finer finish but you’ll be amazed at the power and control. Excellent for use in dual tandem combination with another 22 or 14 tooth Lancelot but can also be paired.
- Sculpts, channels, hollows and cuts curves; excellent for rapid wood removal, cutting and general shaping
- 3.5 in. (100 mm) diameter chainsaw blade is housed between 2 stainless steel discs
- Fits most 4 in. (100 mm), 4.5 in. (115 mm) and European 125 mm disc/angle grinders
- All our blades have twice the amount of regular teeth resulting in the blade powering its way through the hardest of woods and other soft nonferrous materials
- Should the blade hit a nail or piece of wire in wood, on most occasions it will cut through the obstruction; if not, the impact will cause the chain to stop while the discs rotate giving the user a warning to stop the angle grinder; this is a major safety feature which virtually eliminates kickback and binding
- All our chains are easily sharpened with a 5/32 in. (4 mm) chain saw file
- Speed of the angle grinder rotating at between 10,000 to 13,000 RPM provides users with the most efficient and powerful cutting and shaping power tool
Jacinto Franecki (verified owner) –
Greate carving tool .
Kaylin Boehm (verified owner) –
I used it to make a dough bowl from a well cured oak trunk. Bowl is 10” wide, 7” high, and 33” long. Walls are about 1” thick, so I did a lot of digging with the Squire. It was a fun project, and the Squire cut the last shavings as cleanly as it cut the first.
Carlos Shields (verified owner) –
Just what I was looking for to do some wood carving.Thank you