Bring enchantment and warmth into your home with the drama of the Kate and Laurel – Oakly Wall Sconce candle holder. The clean lines of the design feature a glass cylinder with a black metal candle holder that is secured to a rustic wood plaque. It’s a transitional style that will look great with your home decor. It fastens flat against a wall using two bolts or nails (not included) through the installed recessed keyhole hangers. The black metal frame is 18 inches high, and the weatherboard back panel is 18.75 x 7 inches. We recommend a 3 or 3.5-inch diameter, round candle to use on the 4-inch wide candle holder base. The included glass pillar stands 7.5 inches high and sits entirely within the base and over a candle. The classic silhouette and traditional finish make the Oakly Wall Sconce a sophisticated wall accent for an entryway, hallway or dining room. Use two sconces, one on each side of a bed, to create a simply elegant bedroom haven or delight in the comfort of natural candlelight after you’ve decorated your favorite bathroom with the warmth this sconce brings. This compact piece is perfect for an ambiance-enhancing candlelight look anywhere in your home.
- The Kate and Laurel Oakly Wall Sconce is elegantly crafted of a sturdy black metal frame that is secured to a rustic brown wooden plaque. A lovely glass pillar fits perfectly on the metal base. The overall dimensions are 18.75 x 7 inches. It can hold a candle that is up to 3.5 inches in diameter
- Hang this lovely wall sconce candle holder and add an elegant warmth to any room. The frame has two recessed key-hole hangers installed on the back which makes for easy installation using two nails or bolts (not included)
- The Oakly wall sconce is the best of a transitional style. The smart, clean-lined design gives it a classic feel, and the metallic finish enhances its modern allure
- The metal sconce is designed with style and strength in mind. By using a durable but lightweight iron metal, it not only looks beautiful but can also hold up to the test of time in craftsmanship and construction
- The open traditional design promises to add a bit of romance to any wall and makes for a very thoughtful gift for a friend or yourself
Rupert Breitenberg (verified owner) –
These are beautiful and made of good quality.
Dean Okuneva (verified owner) –
We love them
Joesph Bergstrom (verified owner) –
Super cute and easy to install!
Rhett Rath (verified owner) –
Percival Simonis (verified owner) –
A gift for my daughter in-law and she loved them !
Mathew Thiel (verified owner) –
A little bigger than I expected, but I love them!