The warm hues of a rustic caramel finish convey the calm elegance of the Kate and Laurel – Hogan 9 Windowpane Wall Mirror. It’s the perfect piece to enhance and brighten a room in a beautifully understated way. The nine individually beveled mirrors within the window pane frame create the illusion of outside while maintaining the cozy warmth of the inside. Constructed of solid wood, it is classically styled and durably built. This mirror comes with four D-rings installed on the back, positioned so that it can hang horizontally or vertically. Combine two or more of these mirrors above a couch or artfully hang in an entryway – it will not only visually expand a space but will also illuminate and define making the area lighter and welcoming. A mirror like this would work well above a kitchen table drawing the eye up and creating the feeling of height or just what a bedroom needs as a unique and exciting focal point. It’s a well thought out accent piece that can transform an ordinary room into a gorgeous, luminous space. The outside dimensions are 26 in. x 32 in., and each mirror within the nine panes is 7 x 9 in. The frame profile is 1.25 in. wide, and the inside sash bars are each 1 in. wide and about 3/4 in. deep.
- QUALITY WOODEN FRAME: The well-constructed, well-designed frame is made of a heavy solid wood that is built to last. The outside dimensions are 26 x 32 inches, and each mirror within the nine panes is 7 x 9 inches
- BEAUTIFUL CASUAL LOOK: The windowpane design offers a unique eclectic style and will work with many types of home decor including farmhouse, traditional or casual
- WINDOWPANE DESIGN: The frame profile is 1.25 inches wide, and the inside sash bars are each 1 inch wide and about 3/4 inch deep. Each of the 9 inner mirrors have a beveled design going in towards the mirror giving it one more detail that adds to its charm
- HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL DISPLAY: Hang it anyway that works for your space. The attached D-hangers allow for horizontal or vertical installation
- STYLES WELL: Looks beautiful on its own or place 2 or more of them side by side for a gorgeous paneled look that will brighten any wall