The Jonard Tools FC-500 Precision Fiber Cleaver is designed to provide a precise cleave and prepare a fiber to be fusion spliced for 250 m and 900 m coated optical fiber. This fiber cleaver has a lifetime warranty with its highly durable design and can make 48,000 cuts with a 16 position blade. It is ideal for fiber technicians, fiber splicers and anyone that needs to cleave a fiber optic cable prior to performing a fusion splice. The cleave angle for this fiber cleaver is less than 0.5° and the cleave length is 5 mm to 20 mm (single fiber 0.25 mm coating) and 12 mm to 20 mm (single fiber 0.9 mm coating).
- Precise cleaving: provides a cleave with a cutting angle of less than 0.5 for optimal fiber preparation for fusion splicing
- Built-in fiber holder, measurement scale and trash can: can hold 250 m and 900 m fiber and has a readable scale from 5 mm to 20 mm for accurate cleave lengths plus a built-in trash can for easy disposal
- Versatile use: ideal for field splicing applications, splicing trucks, laboratories, fiber technicians, fiber splicers and anyone that needs to cleave a fiber optic cable prior to performing a fusion splice
- High durability: lightweight and rugged design for longer life and increased durability
- Lifetime warranty: Jonard tools makes high quality products that are made for life as this fiber cleaver is made to last a lifetime
- Replacement blade available: each blade’s life is 48,000 cleaves across 16 positions, the replacement blade part number is FC-500RB
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov