3-Dot lasers are the most common dot laser, and for good reason. In most framing applications, these lasers can replace levels and plumb bobs, and are great for plumbing walls, checking floor level, transferring reference points from floor to ceiling, and leveling posts and beams, and setting drainage slopes.
- Projects 2 plumb dots and 1 level dot
- Tall profile for clearance of wood or metal drywall track
- Locking compensator protects pendulum during transport
- Visual out-of-level indicator
- 1/4″-20 tripod thread for use with most common tripods
- Dust resistant construction
- 40-6646 Includes > Laser, 2 “AA” alkaline batteries