The Jacobs Chuck Manufacturing Company maintains a global presence as a recognized leader in the design manufacture of precision tool and work holding devices for stationary equipment and portable power tools. From its original patent in 1902 the keyed chuck helped to transform the production process just at the time when industrial manufacturing was about to experience its most significant growth in modern times. Today, the concept of the original keyed chuck is an integral part of all drill chuck technology. It has been applied to a wide range of applications, from the most sophisticated CNC machining to drilling with the smallest cordless portable drill. Whatever the need may be we have a chuck that will work for your application.
- Jaws center-ground for absolute straightness and alignment
- 1-piece sleeve eliminates crack between driving teeth often found in other designs
- Through-hardened sleeve teeth, plus hardened nose and keyholes provide outstanding wear resistance
- Each chuck 100% inspected for performance and precision
- T.I.R. 0.004 in. maximum at half capacity
- Minimum capacity 0.04 in.
- Maximum capacity 0.250 in.
- Mount 3/8 in.-24