iSpring has been dedicated to providing high quality drinking water to families since 2005. iSpring PH100 takes the brand’s signature reverse osmosis filtration system RCC7AK to the next level. Just like you trust iSpring RCC7 series RO systems, you can count on the PH100 that features higher water filtration capacity(100 GPD), faster flow(up to 0.4 GPM), and less waste water(1:1 Pure to Waste Ratio).
- High capacity reverse osmosis water filtration for faster, safer, and healthier water, capable to remove up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more, Comes with US made filters and RO membrane
- Rated at 100 GPD, with up to 1:1 pure to waste water ratio, enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula even better than most bottled water, with upgraded 3/8 in. fast flow input and output design, PH100 optimizes efficiency and increases flow rate that produces clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet
- RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below. ISpring PH100 includes an additional sixth stage an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives the water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water
- Top quality components ensure the highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come, easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away, fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos, for leak-free installation, simply push tubing 1/2 in. deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock – no threading pipes needed
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing, backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty with lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Atlanta, GA