ISPRING FA15US Alkaline Filter improves the pH value of the slightly acidic water that is a result of the reverse osmosis process. This filter is capable of increasing the pH value of the RO water by 0.5 to 1.2, helping to minimize any fluctuation in your body’s pH. The filter also adds in healthy minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium ions which were removed during the water purifying process. These ions are structurally smaller molecules which help the body absorb more water and replenish lost water quickly, making the water healthier and cleaner. These minerals being restored will slightly increase the TDS value, normally between 10-20 ppm. Typically installed with RO systems to complement their filtration quality. By default every ISPRING replacement filter comes with thirty-day money back policy and extended manufacturer warranty. We care and love to help customers. Besides DIY videos on YouTube and Knowledge Base on our website, we provide direct customer service from Atlanta, GA. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us before and after your purchase. Your satisfaction is our business.
- Made with the best quality components
- High capacity alkaline filter replacement cartridge for ISPRING PH100 and most industry standard 10 in. 6-stage reverse osmosis RO systems
- Restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity; creating better tasting water
- Uses all natural mineral stones as the filtration media and never sacrifices quality for quantity
- Built with a secure push-fit quick connection on both sides, allowing for faster filter replacement
- A superb add-on filter to compliment any existing or new reverse osmosis RO water filtration systems
- Average filter life: 6 -12 months, depending on your source water and usage