The Ideal line of combination drill taps combines the tasks of drilling, tapping and deburring all into 1. Providing an economical way to save you valuable time on the project. Constructed out of High Speed Steel (HSS) providing strength and durability, the bit has balanced hardened tapping edges with hex shank that makes it compatible not only with cordless drills but also impact drivers.
- 3-flute design providing faster chip removal and minimizes binding while drilling
- Rated for drilling and tapping up to 10-Gauge mild steel, aluminum, copper, brass and even plastic
- Kit includes sizes: 6 in. to 32 in., 8 in. to 32 in., 10 in. to 24 in., 10 in. to 32 in., 12 in. to 24 in. and 1/4-20 in. bits with an extra 1/4-20 in. and 8/32 in.
- Rugged, durable molded plastic case
- Flexible bit holder design
- Pivot style
- Additional storage provided
- Durable locking mechanism
- Recommended RPM: 300 RPM to 1,500 RPM