The Husky 7-Piece Dual Direction Extraction Socket Set brings game-changing innovation to the world of bolt extraction. These sockets feature a tapered throat which allows for easy placement onto a fastener and ensures the fastener will not become lodged in the socket after removal. The sockets have a patented design that allows them to grip in both the left hand (Removal) and right hand (Installation) directions, this would allow for the reuse of a damaged fastener if needed.
- Set includes 7-pieces: 5 metric extraction sockets – 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 5 SAE extraction sockets – 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in. and 2 impact adapters – 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. and 4 impact adapters 2-1/4 in. and 2-3/8 in.
- Tapered entry enables socket to easily seat on a damaged fastener, no hammering required
- Square drive with hex base for use with impact gun, ratchet, wrench or pliers
- Dual directional design for removing or tightening damaged fasteners
- Chrome molybdenum (CR-MO) steel for superior strength and durability
- Enables removal or reuse of damaged, rusted or corroded fasteners
- 10X longer impact life capacity versus competition
- 5X greater torque output