Husky Ratcheting Wrenches feature a 12-point design pattern to help prevent fastener damage and increase torque. Their slim design fits into tight spaces where other wrenches may not fit. The polished chrome finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Master SAE flex head ratcheting wrench set, 12-piece: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in.
- Alloy steel construction provides durability and long-lasting performance
- Box -end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard to remove fasteners
- 72-tooth ratcheting box-ends need only a 5° arc swing to turn fastener
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Wrenches feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- 0° offset box end allows for maximum clearance in tight spaces
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto fasteners
- Stubby beam allows these wrenches access in tight spaces
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
Sydnie Kunde (verified owner) –
flex ratchet wrench make more easy reach very tight spaces
Ladarius Braun (verified owner) –
High quality 5 piece wrench set….Not only ratcheting, but with flex heads…Very,very handy…great fit on all bolts and nuts…
Reece Lehner (verified owner) –
these wrench are a big plus helps take any item to complete faster.
Genevieve Murray (verified owner) –
Great for those tight spaces! I don’t have to sort through attachments anymore because it’s all there for me.
Lillian Ruecker (verified owner) –
Very handy and, practical product. Glad I purchased it.
Ardith Zieme (verified owner) –
Only way I could find to tighten. New kitchen faucets in place. For first time will not worry about them moving.
Justina Schoen (verified owner) –
Christmas present. Have not had a chance to use yet.
Donavon Moen (verified owner) –
I love my Flex Ratcheting wrench set. I can get into tightspots where I couldn’t before. Highly recommend them.
Benny Stoltenberg (verified owner) –
These wrenches are great for most jobs…and I got’em on sale!
Cecilia Grimes (verified owner) –
Awesome and well built for tough spots. Not a pry wrench y’all!
Cristobal Runolfsson (verified owner) –
Bought it for the hubby for his birthday. He has since used them, and they seem to be to his liking!
Amparo Osinski (verified owner) –
Don’t have to take time to change sockets and able to get where sockets cant.
Sterling Deckow (verified owner) –
So far so good all the wrenches I have used have worked very well. I have found them to be a good value.
Cesar Purdy (verified owner) –
These tools made the job much easier.
Emmet Waters (verified owner) –
When working on a car, reaching places and turning a nut or bolt was made easy with the closed end wratchet style wrench. They stayed on the bolt or nut and got the job done!!
Otilia Gutmann (verified owner) –
It worked for a job where a normal ratchet would not fit!
Enos Cronin (verified owner) –
A must have set for tight places – these flex heads will get into places a fixed head won’t and where bolt is too long for regular or deep well sockets.I will be adding the 5/16″, 11/16″ and 3/4″ to complete the set very soon.
Ahmad Rutherford (verified owner) –
Useful for some special angels
Cristobal Bartell (verified owner) –
This item does everything you need and more it has all the features of an offset wrench set but gets into tighter spots, I haven’t had it happen but I’ve been told to watch your knuckles because the flexhead might move positions ( I’ve never had that problem though and I haven’t had this problem long)
Sabina Mayer (verified owner) –