The Husky 3/16 in. x 9 in. Square Shaft Standard Slotted Screwdriver features an impact and chemical resistant acetate handle. The forged steel blade is chrome plated for added corrosion resistance. The slotted tip is serrated which provides increased grip and reduces slipping to better avoid fastener rounding.
- 9 in. blade length
- 3/16 in. slotted tip
- Blade is forged from high strength alloy steel
- Ergonomic acetate handle is impervious to most solvents and chemicals
- Size identification stamped in the base of the handle
- Color coded handle for easy tip identification
- vSquare shaft can be used with a wrench if extra torque is needed