Husky Knurl Grip Universal Sockets feature a knurled ring around the base of the socket providing added grip when using the socket without a drive tool. Sockets also have a tapered base (sizes 9/16 in. – 3/4 in.) making sockets easier to grip when removing them from a drive tool. These Universal Style sockets are designed to fit 6 different styles of fastener heads using only a single socket, reducing time need to swap between multiple tools. The Industrial-grade black finish gives the tool a sleek look while adding durability and corrosion prevention.
- Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Knurl ring and tapper design, making them easier to grip and spin using only your fingertips
- Universal design works on 6-point, 12-point, square, spline, E-Torx and partially rounded hex fasteners
- Deep broach design allows fastener to fit securely into the socket
- Industrial black finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Laser etched size marking stand out on the black finish for easy identification
- Forged from chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel for outstanding durability and strength
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Husky mechanics hand tools are guaranteed forever; if your Husky hand tool ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free
- Deep length universal socket
- Fits 6 different fastener styles
Ayden Harris (verified owner) –
Socket kept falling off from the 3/8 in driver.
Florian Wisozk (verified owner) –
Knurl grip seems to work very well. New design on an old product that actually works.
Helen Kuhlman (verified owner) –
The socket worked to what I needed it for…
Sanford Leuschke (verified owner) –
Home Depot always have what I NEED!!!!!!!!
Katelin Jerde (verified owner) –
Excelente calidad buen precio fácil de usar
Vada Robel (verified owner) –
Great socket. I’m using it for my car wheels nuts and worked amazing.
Zander Schaefer (verified owner) –
Cathryn West (verified owner) –
Excellent deal! I do a lot of work on boat docks. Most of the pipe brackets have square headed bolts and Ive always had to purchase an entire set of universal sockets, when all I needed was the 9/16. And when working in deep water you are constantly losing tools. These are a lifesaver!
Lavonne Schinner (verified owner) –
It did what is needed without failure
Daryl Satterfield (verified owner) –
Katrine Morar (verified owner) –
I am an electrician that uses these type of sockets every day. For the price i paid for it, it serves its purpose & goes above and beyond the call of duty!