The beauty of natural beech wood with the high-heat resistance of premium food grade silicone, this utensil is both a functional and stylish addition for both home kitchen and restaurant use. Perfect for straining and scooping pasta and noodles to stirring soups. The smooth well, balanced beech wood handle provides a solid and comfortable grip while in use. Soft edges prevent unwanted scratches or damage on your cookware and bakeware. Hanging hole in handle for easy storage.
- Heat-resistant up to about 446°F: cook and bake your favorite meals without fear of it melting or warping, it’s completely heat-resistant up to approximately 446°F (use with caution)
- Non-stick friendly and safe to use on all types of bakeware and cookware: no more scratches on your most expensive pots, pans and mixing bowls, this utensil offers smooth and soft-to-the touch edges that won’t damage any of your non-stick cookware and bakeware
- Easy storage: hanging loop in handle for easy storage on a kitchen rack when not in use
- Durable wood handles and premium grade silicone: made of high quality beechwood, this utensil will not break or warp easily and paired with high-silicone heads that can withstand high temperatures up to 446°F
- Perfect gift for friends and family: perfect as weddings, housewarmings, and birthdays this is a truly a present chefs of all skills levels will enjoy
- Slight variation in color and size may occur: due to monitor differences, colors may vary slightly from the picture and slight deviations in size may occur due to the unique nature of the product
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov