The new Hilti Cordless 22-Volt band file with electronic speed control can be used for grinding and finishing stainless, carbon steel, aluminum, copper, brass and titanium. Precise speed control from 4.3 – 9.5 m/s – you can use higher speeds to remove material very quickly, while the lower speeds help you to craft a perfect polished finish on stainless steel. Upgraded ergonomics with lock-on switch – this electric metal file fits firmly in your grip, for more comfortable handling and precise control even in hard-to-reach places. Its on the cordless tool platform – uses the same Lithium-ion batteries as all your other 22-Volt Hilti power tools.
- Package includes 1 GFB 6X-A22 band file 2217939 and abrasive kit 2243006
- Tool-free sanding belt changes – minimizing the time spent replacing worn-out abrasives
- Tool-free sanding arm adjustment – rapidly adjust the belt angle to the most comfortable position
- Brushless motor — virtually maintenance-free to minimize tool downtime
- Fine grinding – finishing carbon and stainless steel to a smooth, uniform and attractive appearance
- Use for rough grinding and efficiently removing welding seams, burrs, rust, coatings or tarnish
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov