The Hilti NUN 54-A22-Volt universal cutting and crimping tool provides extreme flexibility for users who want to use 1 tool for multiple applications. This tool can be utilized with several different jaws to cut a variety of conductors (up to 1 in. O.D.) and crimp copper (up to 600 KCMIL) and aluminum conductor (up to350 KCMIL). When utilized with the ACSR Jaw, it can cut steel reinforced conductor and guy wire commonly found in power and utility applications. Rotating head 350° rotation to allow for access in many applications. This cordless 22-Volt crimper features an LED light positioned to illuminate work surface, an easy single button operation with Class 2 or 4 gloves and accepts dies for most common connection sizes (accepts W dies). Hilti Lithium-Ion batteries have Cordless Power Care (CPC) technology intelligently monitors each battery cell for consistent, longer-lasting power output and a reliable charge status display.
- Package includes 1x cordless crimper NUN 054-A22 (2163238), 1x crimping jaws NCR J D30 (2163392), 2x B22/4.0 li-Ion battery packs, 1x C4/36-90 115-Volt charger (2015764), 1x retaining strap (2106731) and a tool bag (434910)
- Aluminium-conductor steel-reinforced cable (ACSR) cutting blades that cut up to 477 MCM (Dove) and 3/8 in. high-strength guy wire
- Max. cutting capacity (NCT J CUAL cutting jaws) 600 MCM Cu cable, 1-1/4 in. (33 mm) outside diameter 750 MCM Al cable, 1-1/4 in. (33 mm) outside diameter
- Max. cutting capacity (NCT J ACSR cutting jaws) 477 MCM ACSR (Hawk), 9/32 in. guy wire (EHS) Cu/Al cable, 1 in. (25 mm) outside diameter
- Crimping force 11,900 lbs.
- Automatic jaw retraction returns to open position once cycle is completed
- Bag dimensions (LxWxH): 15.7 x 13.4 x 11.8 in
- Hilti 2-years no costs wear and tear coverage, 20-year limited warranty of defects in materials or workmanship