The UD 30 Universal Metal Drill is designed for drilling and light mixing applications. A corded 2 speed tool for demanding applications on every job site. Highly reliable thanks to an extremely rugged casing and powerful motor with a high load rating.
- Includes the UD 30 tool and chuck key in a cardboard box
- Powerful 6.5 Amp delivers 451 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- Chuck clamping range: 1/16 – 1/2 in.
- Optimized commutator for longer life in demanding applications
- Maximum speed 3,300 RPM
- Variable speed trigger
- 2 speeds: 1st speed delivers high torque, 2nd speed for fast drilling
- Drilling into steel and sheet metal, also wood with auger, paddle and fastener bits (sold separately)
- 20-year limited warranty of defects in materials or workmanship
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.