The all new Ultimate SPX cutting and grinding wheels offer increased productivity and extended wheel life for the toughest commercial and industrial metal applications. The smartly designed self-sharpening grains and extended wheel life of up to 2.5X with the SPX grinding wheel and up to 1.5X with the cutting wheel, leads to ultimate performance and overall cost savings. These blades are made for cutting a wide range of light to heavy materials steel and stainless steel pipes, rods, profiles and metal sheets.
- Package includes Hilti 6.0 in. x 0.045 in. x 7/8 in. AC-D SPX type 1 flat ultimate zirconium cutting disc (25-pack)
- Zirconia aluminum surface lasts much longer, cuts faster and minimizes vibration, helping you to get a more precise result in less time
- Blade thickness: 0.045 in.
- Arbor: 7/8 in.
- Virtually contaminant-free suitable for use on stainless steel and carbon steel
- Applications include cutting carbon and stainless steel with high cutting speed
- Recommended for use with cordless angle grinders
There are no reviews yet.