Hilti’s SF 6H-A22 ATC Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver is the essential item for Tradesmen who require performance, durability and safety thanks to Active Torque Control feature that helps protect users if the drill binds up during a drilling application. The intelligent electronic clutch provides different operating modes for various applications. Applications include hammer drilling in diameters up to 1/2 in. brick, masonry and aerated concrete. Great for cutting recesses and through-holes with hole saws up to 5 in. Dia; drilling with auger and spade bits up to 1-1/2 in. Dia in wood.
- Package includes 1x SF 6H hammer drill driver tool body only
- Maximum torque (soft/hard joint): 442 in./lbs. (soft joint), 708 in./lbs. (hard joint)
- No load RPM: gear 1: 480 RPM; gear 2: 1600 RPM
- Chuck clamping range: 1/16 in. to 1/2 in.
- Hilti’s exclusive active torque control provides additional protection from tool over-rotation when bits get stuck
- Extremely durable all-metal gearing for high torque
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov