This H.K. Porter 28-inch cable cutter is an economical tool for general cutting applications. The tool’s shear cutting blades cut coarse-strand or fine-strand cable with minimal strand distortion. We designed the steel tubular handles close together for more cutting power with less strain.
- Shear-cut blades
- Cuts soft and hard steel cable, wire rope, and small ACSR cable
- Never use any H.K. Porter cutters on energized circuits, wire, or cable
- Cuts wire rope up to 3/8 in.
- Cuts ACSR up to 7/16 in.
- Cuts copper and aluminum wire up to 1 in.
- Notch holds cable in blades
- Steel handle with rubber grips