Gotham Steel Cookware was designed with a Triple Layer Coating & Titanium with Cast Textured surface for the perfect balance of nonstick and durability. It is PTFE and PFOA free which means nothing will stick. Cook without butter or oil. Gotham Steel will change the way you cook and clean. The Titanium and Cast Textured surface allow for easy clean up and dishwasher safe.
- COMPLETE COOKWARE SET – this set includes everything you need to outfit your kitchen and get cooking right out of the box, including a 8.5” skillet, 10.25” frying pan, tempered glass lid for 10.25” frying pan, 1.5 quart sauce pan with tempered glass lid, 2.5 quart stock pot with tempered glass lid, 5 quart stock pot with tempered glass lid, XL aluminum steamer insert
- ULTRA NONSTICK – the nonstick cooking surface is coated three times and reinforced with diamonds to deliver the ultimate food release. No oil or butter needed makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup.
- HEALTHY & 100% NON-TOXIC – the Gotham Steel coating is derived from minerals and reinforced with diamonds, making this frying pan free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium for an eco-friendly, healthy experience
- METAL UTENSIL SAFE – the coating of the pan is infused with diamonds, the strongest material on earth which makes it durable enough to withstand metal utensils, spatulas, spoons, whisks and even electric beaters while delivering years of outstanding, nonstick use.
- EFFORTLESS CLEANUP, DISHWASHER SAFE– spend less time with cleanup! After all the cooking and prepping is done, place cookware in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleanup.
- STOVETOP & OVEN SAFE – compatible with all stovetops (gas, electric, glass) besides induction & oven safe up to 500° F
- STAY COOL HANDLES – the stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for both righty and lefties & the unique Y shaped handles let’s heat escape and keeps the handles cool to the touch
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION – aluminum composition ensures even heat distribution all around with no dead zones or hot spots