Precision Flush Cut Blade is a 1-3/8 in. wide blade for aggressive plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, plastic, drywall. High-carbon steel blade cuts through these as well as other soft materials up to 1-9/16 in. deep. GAMT514 Precision Flush Cut Blade is an excellent accessory for our popular Genesis GMT15A, GMT16V and GMT25T oscillating tools.
- Universal accessory blade is designed to fit almost all oscillating tools with no adaptor required
- Precision flush cut blade primarily used for cutting with your oscillating tool
- High carbon steel for increased durability and strength
- Special design creates cleaner, more accurate flush cuts
- 15 teeth per inch, beveled tooth design for maximum blade durability and versatility
- Genesis universal quick-fit oscillating tool accessories fit most standard and tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A and GMT16V