The General International 10 in. Table Saw with Stand features a 13.0 Amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods. It offers 2-7/8 in. depth of cut at 90° and 2-5/8 in. at 45°. On board storage provides easy access to the components and push stick when not in use. Includes a 2-year limited warranty.
- Table dimensions: 26 in. x 17.5 in.
- Table height (on stand): 35-3/8 in.
- Storage on the housing for push stick, blade wrench or spare blades and power cord
- Includes: 10 in. 24 tooth TCT saw blade, rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, blade wrench, sturdy steel stand and a transparent blade guard with riving knife and anti-kickback pawls
- Easy access safety switch
- Includes heavy duty stand
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov