The General International 9.5 Amp 14 in. 2-Speed Wood Cutting Band Saw features a welded steel frame and precision balanced internal wheels with replaceable tires, means longer lasting and durability. Includes an easy-to-assemble, open-base sturdy steel stand. Includes precision easy-adjusting European style blade guide bearings. 2 cutting speeds makes for excellent results in either hard or soft woods. A Miter gauge with aluminum crosscut fence is included as a bonus. Hinged doors and easily accessible blade tension knob, for fast blade changes and adjustments. Extra-large designed 21-1/2 in. x 15-3/4 in. cast-iron table for stability and durability. The oversized paddle, safety lock-out on/off switch with removable key, prevents unauthorized use and easy to shut on and off. The bonus, multi-size dust port fits 4 in., 3 in. or 2 in. hose. Limited 2-year warranty.
- Smooth running durable heavy-duty 1 HP, sturdy welded steel frame and precision balanced wheels with replaceable tires, easy to assemble open base steel stand
- Precision easy adjust European style blade guide bearings included, 2 cutting speeds for excellent results in either hard or soft woods
- Miter gauge with aluminum crosscut fence included, hinged doors and easily accessible blade tension knob, for fast blade changes and adjustments
- Extra-large 21-1/2 in. x 15-3/4 in. cast iron table, safety lock-out switch with removable key to prevent unauthorized use
- Wheel size: 14 in., wheel speeds two: 436 and 909 RPM, blade speeds two: 1575 and 3280 lin. Fpm, blade width: 1/8 in. – 3/4 in., blade length: 100-3/4 in.
- Table size: 21-1/2 in. x 15-3/4 in., table tilt: 0° to 45° (right), table height: 39-3/8 in., motor M1: 1 HP, 120-Volt, 1 phase, 9.5 Amp
- Maximum width of cut: 13-3/8 in., maximum depth of cut: 9 in., dust port diameter: 4 in., 3 in., or 2 in. hose
- Base dimensions: (L x W) 22-7/8 in. x 17-3/8 in., 194 lbs.
- 2-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov