GEARWRENCH mechanics tools have all been designed with the professional user in mind to increase productivity, access and strength. The sockets, ratchets and drive tool accessories are made from premium alloy steel and feature a full polish chrome finish that resists rust and corrosion. Large, hard-stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (double line) or metric (knurled line). Additionally, the off-corner loading design puts force on the flats of fasteners for improved durability and reduced fastener rounding. They are a must have for every tool box.
- 43-tooth reversing gear
- 20 in. long handle for improved reach, leverage and torque
- Drop-forged, single-piece design
- Features a knurled grip, providing a non slip surface
- Round-shaped head
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Ball detent for secure socket retention