The GEARWRENCH XL GearBox double box ratcheting wrenches feature a non-ratcheting box end for breaking loose stubborn fasteners and a ratcheting box end to make quick work of loosening and tightening fasteners without having to remove the wrench. The wrenches are up to 40% longer than our standard double box ratcheting wrenches providing more access and strength to fasteners. The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5° to move fasteners versus 30° for standard wrenches. The wrenches are made from strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish. The ratcheting box end features off-corner loading for a better grip on the fastener and reduces fastener rounding. The 0° offset on both ends and slim profile of the wrench provides greater access to fasteners in the tightest spaces.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box ends provide better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Longer beam provides greater access to confined work areas vs. standard length wrenches
- Flexible head provides access to hard-to-reach bolts and fasteners
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists rust and corrosion