The GEARWRENCH QuadBox double box ratcheting wrenches give you 4 sizes on 1 wrench, reducing your tool count and making more space in your tool box. Each box end has 2 usable sizes, 1 on either side, and levers on either end to swap the wrench’s ratcheting direction without removing the wrench. The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5° of swing arc to move fasteners, versus 30° for standard wrenches. These wrenches are also made from a strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish. Each ratcheting box end features an off-corner loading design for a better grip on the fastener and reduced fastener rounding. The 0° offset on both ends of the wrench provides greater access to fasteners in the tightest spaces.
- QuadBox design saves weight in your toolbox by combining 4 sizes on one wrench
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Flush mounted reversing levers allow you to change direction without removing the wrench
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion