The GEARWRENCH locking extensions are a must for professional and industrial users. The locking mechanism holds the socket on the extension allowing the user to reach the most obscure locations without worry that the socket will fall off. The knurled grip provides non-slip surface. Extensions have a full polish chrome finish to resist rust and corrosion.
- Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Pin hole can be used with detent pin for secure socket retention
- Locking mechanism with sliding collar securely attaches socket to extension
- Manganese phosphate finish to resist corrosion
- High-visibility laser etched markings provide quick size identification
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Includes tray for storage and organization