Living up to the reputation of the brand, GEARWRENCH full polish chrome sockets deliver unprecedented speed, strength, and access to almost any job. Large, hard-stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (double line) or metric (knurled line). Additionally, the off-corner loading design puts force on the flats of fasteners for improved durability and reduced fastener rounding. Available in standard, mid-length, and deep lengths, the GEARWRENCH sockets will get the job done.
- Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Ball detent for secure socket retention
- Manganese phosphate finish to resist corrosion
- High-visibility laser etched markings provide quick size identification
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty