GEARWRENCH offers a wide range of pry bars for almost every application. The aligning and rolling head pry bars are manufactured from high alloy steel for superior strength and durability. They are ideal for prying, positioning, aligning, and lifting applications. Use the tapered end for aligning applications. The curved blade of the aligning pry bars provides extra leverage, while the rolling head provides maximum leverage. Available in sets and individually, these pry bars can handle just about any prying or aligning application.
- Improved leverage in medium-duty and heavy-duty automotive and industrial applications
- Angled tip for increased leverage and access in confined areas
- Black phosphate coating on the shaft to resist corrosion
- Specially formulated acetate handle for greater resistance to cold temperatures and drops
- Comfortable ergonomic handle provides a secure grip