GEARWRENCH designs punches and chisels for a long work-life, with safety as a top priority. The precision-ground surface and laser-etched identification markings provide better visibility and ease of use. These chisels are manufactured from precision-hardened alloy steel so that the tip can cut metal with ease, but the back have a softened striking surface. This reduces their risk of splintering or chipping when struck.
- Includes Sizes – 7/16 in x 5-1/2 in, 1/2 in x 6 in, 5/8 in x 6-1/2 in and 3/4 in x 7 in
- Designed to cut metal, such as wrought iron, steel, brass, or aluminum
- For cutting rivets, bolts, and nuts
- Softened and tapered striking end reduces the risk of chipping
- Ground surface for ease of identification
- Precision hardened working ends