GEARWRENCH designs punches and chisels for a long work-life, with safety as a top priority. The precision-ground surface and laser-etched identification markings provide better visibility and ease of use. These chisels are manufactured from precision-hardened alloy steel so that the tip can cut metal with ease, but the back have a softened striking surface. This reduces their risk of splintering or chipping when struck.
- Precision hardened chisels for cutting metal rivets, bolts, and nuts
- Starter punches for both starting and installing pins or rivets
- Pin punches for driving out pins and rivets during final removal
- Center punches for marking center lines or pilot drill locations
- Long taper punch lets you install or remove pins and shafts, and aligns holes with ease
- Includes tool roll for storage and organization