GEARWRENCH offers a broad range of pliers, including tongue and groove, slip joint, and solid joint in a variety of styles. They are made from alloy steel to provide improved strength and durability. Available with either a dual material grip or an easy to clean dipped handle, they are designed for ergonomic comfort during continuous use. We make pliers for gripping, twisting, cutting, stripping, or bending wire and cable in professional, industrial and at-home uses.
- Manufactured from alloy steel for improved strength and durability
- Anti-rust clear coat extends the life of your tool
- Professional, ergonomic dipped grips wipe clean easily
- Cutting pliers have laser hardened cutting edges for a longer tool life
- Tongue and groove pliers have induction hardened angled teeth for increased grip
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME requirements
- Set includes: 10 in. and 12 in. straight jaw tongue and groove, 8 in. slip joint, 8 in. lineman, 7-1/2 in. L nose, 7 in. end cutting nippers and 7 in. diagonal cutting pliers