GEARWRENCH offers a broad range of pliers, including tongue and groove, slip joint and solid joint in a variety of styles. They are made from alloy steel to provide improved strength and durability. Available with either a dual material grip or an easy to clean dipped handle, they are designed for ergonomic comfort during continuous use. We make pliers for gripping, twisting, cutting, stripping or bending wire and cable in professional, industrial and at-home uses.
- Laser hardened cutting edge for a longer tool life
- Designed for improved access to confined spaces
- Finely serrated jaws grip your work tightly
- Manufactured from alloy steel for improved strength and durability
- Anti-rust clear coat extends the life of your tool
- Professional, ergonomic dipped grips wipe clean easily