GEARWRENCH mechanics tools have all been designed with the professional user in mind to increase productivity, access and strength. The ratchets, sockets and wrenches are made from premium alloy steel and feature a full polish chrome finish that resists rust and corrosion. Large, hard-stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (double line) or metric (knurled line). Additionally, the off-corner loading design puts force on the flats of fasteners for improved durability and reduced fastener rounding.
- 24 tooth teardrop shaped head with on/off switch allow even more access in tight spaces
- Quick release design allows for rapid socket removal
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Enclosed head design for extreme resistance to dirt infiltration
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications